Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Christmas Blessing

There is this family in our life, which I consider such a blessing, the most amazing people I know, we have the privilige of spending a fair amount of time with them even though we live about 600 km apart, and all I can say is that they are such an inspiration to me all the time. They are so wise, patient and loving - like every other family they have their trials and tribulations, but nothing seems to phase them, they dust themselves off, pick themselves up and get on with living, and living a good life, trying to improve themselves all the time. Striving for positives and avoiding the negatives. They spent the Sunday before Christmas with us, and here they are, the very special couple - the 'Gorrie's!


Kev, what can I say, just as amazing as the wife. One heck of a family!

My Cousin and best friend, Tracy - don't know another person like her, a simply amazing person.

Obviously not the Gorries, but Andrew and Ditto, what can I say.

Granny Trudy, Nanna's older sister (by 11 years) Tracy and Kevin. I love you guys!

No comments:

25th Anniversary Celebrations!