Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops he did it again.

Well my son has done it again. What can I say. At least he is not injured other than sore neck and back muscles, I think commonly refered to as 'whiplash'. Never seen a luckier person than him. Has all these accidents and never injures himself. That damage is worth R37 000.00, the bakkie is worth only R46 000.00, they will want to write it off, but we obviously don't want that. The month of Feb is a bad month for us at Gravtech, last year our other little Opel Corsa was written off, in the month of February. It is crazy. Here is what happened - He had stopped at a red robot, a truck with a long trailor turned and cut into his side of the road, Andy hooted, or blew the Bantams horn, whatever, and the guy just carried on going, Andy had to reverse or else face definate injury. He reversed about 5 metres when he then, very obviously, hit another vehicle, and guess what, another truck. The truck infront of him then just missed him. The offending truck driver just drove off as if nothing had happened. All said and done, my son is fine and well, and for that I am greatfull. If we have a thing like a guardian angel, then Andy's works overtime.............. but we all know that it is God protecting him all the way.



3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I'm glad he is okay, that's still scary though. hope he has better luck next time. We miss you guys. I'm trying to get my mom to start her blog. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Dan and Melissa said...

I'm so glad he's okay! What bad luck...it sounds like Andy is the Sam of our family (accident prone;) I really hope you guys are doing okay...that's a lot of money. I will help Sam this weekend with my mom's blog.

Charlene and Co said...

Shame man, glad he is okay. Sounds like Candice. If something bad happens, it happens to her!!!

Otherwise I hope you are all well. Speak soon
Mwah

25th Anniversary Celebrations!