Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wedding Photos

Charlene and Sias - 23 September 2009
Charlene and Sias - the first dance ......

These two go together, their friends did this dance with them ....





Amber is so cute, just look at her, sorry no photo's of her facing us, but the damn digital camera is so slow, I need to buy something decent ............


Amber in the middle dancing ............


Jessica - looking beautiful!

Chantal and I!

Candice doing her speach!

Sias doing his speech - look at all his friends parking in front of him, full of attention and chirping, was such fun, a very Afrikaans thing I understand. When Sias stood up so did all these guys, with their chairs and it was amazing.

Chantal playing in the Chapel, the mic is for the flute.

Mother, Andy and I, at the sound check in the Chapel.

Andy and Chantal at the reception
My stunning children!

Us! The young ones!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Thank-you for posting these Aunty Valmai! What a beautiful wedding and what a lovely bride. So wish we could have been there!

Cindy and Rob said...

Thank you for posting pictures. I have been thinking of Charlene all weekend. I wish I could have been there. She is so beautiful. Such a stunning dress. I miss everyone so much!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh she looks so stunning. I've been so excited to see pictures of the wedding. Looks like the ultimate celebration. Wish we could have been there. Thanks for taking these pictures. Everyone looks so good, escpecially the bride

Sharon & George said...

Is Chantal dating Paul? Wish you had posted some pictures of the braai. I wish I could have been at the wedding. Everyone looked like they had lots of fun. I love the traditional Afrikaans weddings with sakkie sakkie galore. I read the e-mail you sent George. By the way Cindy and Rob don't stay with us (they changed thier minds and live by themselves in Robs mothers house. Tell mother I have stopped my day care. I have been giving my home a makeover. Bought a new dinning room suite and new leather lounge suite (all for the kitchen area of our home). It looks really beautiful, but I need new curtains as the red just don't match. Did you spend time with Garry and Wilma while you were in Gauteng? Wish I could see Dawn and everyone again. Did any of aunty Trudies children come? Was she there? Wish wish wish I could have been there. Love you lots and lots.

25th Anniversary Celebrations!