Monday, May 25, 2009

The Mini

The mini is virtually finished, one or two small little things still need to be done. Here it is. I am so proud of Andrew, he panel beated and spray painted the car himself. It was a job and a half, I kid you not. I knew that he could fix the engin and all that, but do the body so nicely? Eishhhh.

The colour is purple, but a really cool purple and it really suits Chantal and the mini.

The interior was done last week, turned from, what I call, Baby doef brown, to black, grey and purple. Looks really cool inside. This was done by professionals, but Andrew did all the panels, recovered the dash, still has one or two little things to finish there. Bottom line is Chantal is chuffed. What a huge improvement. Can't even compare.

The engine, was neat, tidied up, the wiring done properly as well. Nothing has worked as well from when we bought the car. I was always amazed, the lights had to be off to switch the car off. Now it works perfectly, like it should.


It just simply looks so good.


Chantal is so happy with the way the mini turned out, I am just as chuffed, it looks really good. Just to say, this is the first project that I really had minimal input, other than chirping, Andy helped, as did Chantal and even Paul, but really the man that gets all the credit is my very talented husband.



Well done, my Babes!!!!
Happy riding Bugz!!!! Enjoy your little Mini!!!!



4 comments:

Sharon & George said...

I showed George and he had one word to say ......CUTE. Well done Andrew. You really deserve your nickname Handy Andy. Drive safely Chantal. We love you. Who is Paul?

Cindy and Rob said...

I love it. So cute. I cant believe uncle andrew did that. He is amazing.

Charlene and Co said...

Wow!! Really looks stunning!!
Congrats to a job well done!!

Dan and Melissa said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! I'm sure Chantel's in heaven.

25th Anniversary Celebrations!