Sunday, August 2, 2009

Golden Oldies

Thought I would post some more golden oldies! Hope you all enjoy.

My Grandfather, my Father and I think that that little child is myself, but Nanna is not sure, when I look at the one or two photo's of me when I was little, it seems to be me.

Nanna, has an itch that needed to be scratched!



Michael John Beech.


Sharon and Garry.

Nanna, Garry, Michael and myself.


Nanna and Garry

Sharon

Sharon, at the Convent.

I just find it so amazing, and let this be a lesson to all parents, there are alot more photo's of Sharon and Garry, but very few photo's of Michael and myself as little children. I have so many photo's of Andy and a lot less of Chantal, what helps today is digital camera's, they are very cost effective. I try now to take as many photo's as possible.

1 comment:

Charlene and Co said...

I love these pictures of all of you!! I have also noticed how many photo's there are of me and how few of Candice!!
I have something like 20 GIGS of photo's of Amber already. Will try my best to take just as many of my next child. That photo of your father and grandfather, looks so much like my Dad does today...
All so cute...

25th Anniversary Celebrations!