Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goal weight

About two weeks ago, I reached my goal weight .............
and so now this is the new ME! To my hubby - sorry the cleavage is gone .......... hopefully never to return. It has just amazed me how the body readjust's itself. Yes, my body does look a little sad under the clothes, but it looked a whole lot more sad with all the extra weight.

These pants I wore on my flight to and from America in July/Aug 2008. Worse still is that in Sept/Oct 2009 these pants were to small for me - NOW JUST LOOK AT THEM.


It is simply amazing what daily exercise and good, healthy eating can do .............
I shed a total of 16,5 kg (36 pound) from October and my dear hubby, who looks so great, has lost 12 kg (26,4 pounds) in approx 6-7 weeks.
We are amazed at all our little health issues that have simply dissappeared since we are eating healthy food, and I thought I ate healthy, but today I know alot better. The right food is amazing and I do believe Gillian McKeith
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Aunty Valmai you look great. Congrats on reaching your goal weight. You look so great and happy. You've inspired me to shred the extra pounds.

Are you familiar with MILF? haha just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Wow...Aunty Valmai you look amazing! I am really impressed! Garreth and I have been trying the eating healthy thing as well and it is amazing how much better it makes you feel. Well you look great and I'm sure feel great too :) We miss and love you!

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow Aunty Valmai,
You look so beautiful! What have you done...teach me and please give me just 10% of your self-discipline.

Sharon & George said...

Good Job Valmai. Post some before and after photo's of Andrew also. Bet you have spent a small fortune replacing all your clothes. I too am exercising everday. George bought me a treadmill for Xmas and I spend approx. 30 minutes Jogging (at level 5) at least 5 days a week. I then do an hour with power sculpt, cardio or yoga. However, I have only lost 15 lbs. (145lb) Garreth said that muscle wsighs 3X as much as fat and he tells me I've lost inches - should I believe him, or is he just trying to flatter me? Give me an example of what you call healthy food. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and protien rich food (meat, egg whites ect.) I also drink lots of water. Help I dont know what I am doing wrong. I do feel a thousand times stronger than I did three months ago but I don't understand why I'm not shedding pounds.

25th Anniversary Celebrations!