Monday, July 13, 2009

Nanna and Trudy

On Saturday we went to visit Kevin and Tracy at their holiday home in South Port, about an hour south of Amanzimtoti. Kevin and Tracy have two very special visitors with them, firstly Aunty Trudy, Nanna's older sister, and Kevins mother, Beryl Gorrie. Kevin's mom has not been well, even though she only stopped working recently, she is also over 80. She is really a lovely lady, thought I would share some photo's with you, we met them on the Beach, at South Port. The weather was lovely, and yes, it is winter here in South Africa.

Aunty Trudy is turning 85 in August. She is looking good and she has such a sense of humour.

Sorry about the quality of the photo's but they were taken on my Sony Ericsson.

Nanna and Granny Trudy
Mrs Peinke, Mrs Gorrie and Mrs Bester

And very obviously, Andrew, my man!



3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

I love the pictures and nanna's new haircut;)
I miss you guys.

Cindy and Rob said...

I miss Nana!
Looks like it was fun hanging out. Wish i was there

Charlene and Co said...

I hope I can still have photo's of my sisters and me taken on the beach when I am that age!!!
And they all look so good!!!

25th Anniversary Celebrations!